Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Signature Service in Medicine Hat is proud to offer condo management services. If you are looking to buy or rent a condo:
See all of our available condos here
We are a locally-based Real Estate company that has recently branched into Condominium Management. Our Condo Division consists of Patrice Morrison (Broker), Carleen Ford (Condo Manager), and Melanie Huvenaars (Office Manager). We have long standing and excellent relationships with essential local trades needed to look after a condominium project.
Services we offer include:
- Accurate accounting records – monthly income and expense accounts including payment of bills on behalf of the condominium
- Collection and deposit of contributions (fees) and any special assessments
- Direct debit of condominium contributions
- Collection of delinquent accounts and instructing lawyer to register caveats as necessary
- Annual budget planning
- Attendance at AGM and 4 one hour meetings per year
- Handle correspondence for the Board and maintain files on behalf of the corporation
- Maintenance and periodic review of a capital replacement reserve fund as needed
- Deal with insurance matters including appraisals
- Regular site visits
- Enforcement of by-laws
- Overseeing the maintenance of common property areas as required by bylaws (parking lot, building exteriors, lawns, etc.)
- 24 hour emergency contact personnel
Reasons for hiring Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Signature Service as your Condominium Management company:
Our Broker and Office Manager are both experienced real estate associates who are licensed by the Real Estate Council of Alberta and members of the Medicine Hat Real Estate Board. Our Condo Manager, Carleen, is experienced in condo management both behind the scenes and also representing owners and their needs.
- Full office based support staff
- Rigorously screened local contractors used for maintenance
- Administration of all contract and maintenance services
- Proven success at dispute resolution
To learn more and to get started working with our Condominium Management team, please fill out the form below. We look forward to working with you.